WK’s Virtual CFO can assist in your business to make better financial decisions. We agree on the scope, hours and fees with you so there are no nasty surprises.
A Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) responsibility extends beyond accounting.
The role of a CFO is one of strategy and operations with the aim of keeping your company on solid footing moving forward.
Strong focus is placed on increasing revenue, maintaining healthy cashflow, improving operations and providing governance and management with the information it needs to make informed business decisions.
All companies benefit from the expertise of an experienced CFO, particularly during growth when their financial situations become more complex. The issue is, hiring a full-time CFO is very costly!
WK’s Virtual CFO services offer your business the advantages of a senior financial officer with all the flexibility you need, without the cost of a full-time CFO.
How we deliver
Our Virtual CFO service is fully customisable to ensure the services meet your specific objectives. Across all our Virtual CFO services, we will ensure you get the following services:
- Production of regular monthly financial information
- Interpretation and analysis of your financial information
- Regular meetings to work through the analysis of your finances
- Future planning including annual budgeting
- Tax planning
- Preparation of financial information for decision support reasons
- Efficiency reviews of your administration systems and processes
Other services can include:
- Rolling forecast reporting
- Liasion with key stakeholders (eg bankers)
- Cashflow management
- Treasury management
- HR management support
- IT management support
WK’s Virtual CFO can assist in your business to make better financial decisions. We agree the scope, hours and fees with you so there are no surprises either!